Monday, June 19, 2006

"Wanna get some food in K-town and check out the soccer game?" I was about to go to the beach yesterday when my friend Won called to see about my lunch plans. It was 94 degrees and humid outside. I imagined sitting in the cool interiors of one of 32nd street's many restaurants, catching France vs. Korea while throwing back some OB and slurping up ice cold naeng myung (buckwheat noodle soup). But as soon as I got out of the Herald Square subway, there was this. They tied. Korea vs. Switzerland this Friday the 23rd.





1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Stewart Ahn said...

was it really 94 degrees that day?

i did some gardening work in the humidity right before going to a meeting at a posh place yesterday. On the subway back an old man did that thing on the subway where you know that person doesn't want to sit near you. then i realized my caucasian half was being really stanky.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home