Saturday, May 13, 2006

Last summer, I went on a road trip with a couple of good friends -- only they didn't ride in a car. Instead, they biked the 900 or so miles from Seattle to San Francisco while I trailed them in, yes, a gas-guzzling rental. When we got to Lincoln, Oregon, I bought a surfboard which I rode everyday in various shark-friendly spots down the Pacific Northwest. On a whim, I had also borrowed my dad's video camera and ended up making a short film about the trip that got accepted into the Bicycle Film Festival this year. If you want to see it or just like bikes, you should stop by the festival this weekend in New York City at the Anthology Film Archives on 2nd Ave and 2nd St. I know the film fest is almost halfway over, but you can ask Eric and Martin -- I'm always late on deadlines. Plus, if you live in L.A. , SF, Tokyo or the other cities where the BFF will eventually play in, I'm way ahead of schedule. Oh yeah, my movie is called "What's Your Name?"

3 Comments:

Blogger East of East St. Louis said...

Can you make your movie available on this blog? Btw, you broke an unwritten rule of all bikers--you went on a ride in a car!

7:25 AM  
Blogger East of East St. Louis said...

Can you make your movie available on this blog? Btw, you broke an unwritten rule of all bikers--you went on a ride in a car!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Claudine Ko said...

I'm a bit retarded still with this whole blogger techonology, so I'll have to say 'no' on posting the movie. But try to check out the festival if you can - they're really fun and have all kinds of giveaways and free parties. And second, I don't think it's against the rules for a biker to ride in a car. Maybe just owning one.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home