Thursday, May 25, 2006

I didn't get a chance to go to Vincent Chin's grave, but if you're not familiar with his story, you should take a moment to Google his name or look him up on Wikipedia. (I can't get the link function to work right now.) I remember watching "Who Killed Vincent Chin?" years ago, and could never get the heartbreaking image of Vincent's mother's hands, as she wrung them in anguish, out of my head. As far as I know, the two guys who beat him to death are out there living their lives, never having spent a day in jail or paid a dime to his family. In 2002, his mom, Lily, also passed away. I'd like to say RIP Lily, but somehow, very sadly, I don't think that's the case.

1 Comments:

Blogger eric wang said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Chin

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home